PBR MAYHEM FESTIVAL SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: The PBR Mayhem Festival Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) begins on May 1, 2014 at 12:00:00 AM Pacific Time (“PT”) and the last drawing for a prize will be on August 5, 2014 at 11:59:59 PM (PT) (“Promotion Period”). Entry in the Sweepstakes does not constitute entry into any other promotion, contest or sweepstakes. By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with, abide by, and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Pabst Brewing Co., 10635 Santa Monica Blvd., Ste. 350, Los Angeles, CA 90025 (“Sponsor”), which shall be final and binding in all respects.
- ELIGIBILITY: Open only to legal U.S. residents who are twenty-one (21) years of age or older at time of entry. Employees of Pabst Brewing Co., its parent company, affiliates, subsidiaries, prize suppliers, advertising and promotion agencies (“Promotion Entities”) and wholesalers, suppliers, distributors and retailers of alcoholic beverage licensees (collectively, “Licensees”) and immediate family members (spouses, parents, children, siblings, and their spouses) and/or individuals living in the same household as employees of Promotion Entities and Licensees are not eligible to participate. Void where prohibited by law.
- HOW TO ENTER: There is one method of entry: online. No other method of entry will be accepted. To enter the Sweepstakes online during the entry period, go to www.pabstblueribbon/pbrmayhem. Follow the directions to complete the online entry form. Entrants must complete all data requested on the online entry form. Online entries must be completed and received by Sponsor on various dates depending on the date of each tour stop, as described further below under paragraph 4. Incomplete entries are void. Limit one (1) entry per person, per day, per tour stop – regardless of method of entry. For purposes of this Sweepstakes, a “day” is defined as any consecutive twenty-four (24) hour time period during the Promotion Period starting at 12:00:00 AM (PT) and ending at 11:59:59 PM (PT). All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
- RANDOM DRAWING: Winners for each tour stop will be selected in a series of random drawings from among all eligible entries received by Sponsor or its designee, whose decisions are final and binding, to be held on or about five (5) days before each tour stop as follows; San Bernardino, CA (drawing on June 30, 2014), Mountain View, CA (drawing on July 1, 2014), Auburn, WA (drawing on July 3, 2014), Nampa, ID (drawing on July 4, 2014), Phoenix, AZ (drawing on July 6, 2014), Albuquerque, NM (drawing on July 7, 2014), Morrison, CO (drawing on July 9, 2014), Maryland Heights, MO (drawing on July 11, 2014), Clarkston, MI, (drawing on July 12 2014), Milwaukee, WI, (drawing on July 13, 2014), Noblesville, IN (drawing on July 14, 2014), Tinley Park, IL (drawing on July 15, 2014), Mansfield, MA (drawing on July 17, 2014), Saratoga Springs, NY (drawing on July 18, 2014), Burgettstown, PA (drawing on July 21, 2014), Hartford, CT (drawing on July 22, 2014), Darien Center, NY (drawing on July 24, 2014), Wantagh, NY (drawing on July 25, 2014), Camden, NJ (drawing on July 27, 2014), Scranton, PA (drawing on July 28, 2014), Bristow, VA (drawing on July 29, 2014), Atlanta, GA (drawing on July 31, 2014), Oklahoma City, OK (drawing on August 2, 2014), Dallas, TX (drawing on August 4, 2014), The Woodlands, TX (August 5, 2014). All prize drawings will be conducted at Sponsor’s offices at 10635 Santa Monica Blvd., Ste. 350, Los Angeles, CA 90025.
Winners will be notified by phone, mail, overnight courier, and/or email at Sponsor’s discretion. Sponsor shall have no liability for any winner notification that is lost, intercepted or not received by a potential winner for any reason. If, despite reasonable efforts, a potential winner does not respond within forty-eight (48) hours of the first notification attempt, or if the prize or prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable to such potential winner, such potential winner will forfeit his or her prize and an alternate winner may be selected. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, will attempt to contact up to three (3) potential winners of a prize in accordance with the above procedure, after which the prize in question may go unawarded if it remains unclaimed. If any potential prize winner is found to be ineligible, or if he or she has not complied with these Official Rules or declines the prize for any reason prior to award, such potential prize winner will be disqualified and an alternate prize winner may be selected.
- PRIZES/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES (ARV)/ODDS: Twenty-five (25) Grand Prizes are available – Each Grand Prize winner will receive two (2) tickets to the Mayhem Festival tour stop of their choice among the following choices - San Bernardino, CA (July 5, 2014), Mountain View, CA (July 6, 2014), Auburn, WA (July 8, 2014), Nampa, ID (July 9, 2014), Phoenix, AZ (July 11, 2014), Albuquerque, NM (July 12, 2014), Morrison, CO (July 14, 2014), Maryland Heights, MO (July 16, 2014), Clarkston, MI, (July 17 2014), Milwaukee, WI, (July 18, 2014), Noblesville, IN (July 19, 2014), Tinley Park, IL (July 20, 2014), Mansfield, MA (July 22, 2014), Saratoga Springs, NY (July 23, 2014), Burgettstown, PA (July 26, 2014), Hartford, CT (July 27, 2014), Darien Center, NY (July 29, 2014), Wantagh, NY (July 30, 2014), Camden, NJ (August 1, 2014), Scranton, PA (August 2, 2014), Bristow, VA (August 3, 2014), Atlanta, GA (August 5, 2014), Oklahoma City, OK (August 7, 2014), Dallas, TX (August 9, 2014), The Woodlands, TX (August 10, 2014) (ARV for two tickets for any show $120). Total ARV of all prizes $2500. Odds of winning depend on total number of eligible entries received for the Promotion Period. All applicable federal, state, and local taxes, fees and surcharges on prizes are the sole responsibility of the prize winners. Where applicable, winners will receive a 1099 tax form for the actual retail value of the prize won.
- GENERAL: Potential Grand Prize winner may be required to sign and return a notarized Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release including the recording of their social security number (for tax reporting purposes – as required by law) and, where permitted by law, Publicity Release within ten (10) days after first notification attempt. If prize notification or prize is returned as non-deliverable, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected provided there is sufficient time remaining to award the prize. No correspondence will be acknowledged. No cash equivalents, substitutions or transfer of prize permitted except that Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event that an offered prize is unavailable. Prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion. This Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the United States and is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Promotion Entities will have no liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by any prize or resulting from acceptance, possession, use and/or misuse of any prize or participation in the Sweepstakes or any prize-related activities. Acceptance of a prize shall be construed as and signify the winner’s agreement and consent that the Promotion Entities and Licensees may use the winner’s name, image, voice, likeness and/or prize information, without limitation, for promotional purposes without further consideration, review, approval or payment, unless prohibited by law. This provision does not apply to winners from the state of Tennessee. Winners also grant the Promotion Entities and Licensees the right to use and publish winners’ names and states of residence online, in print, and in any other media in connection with the Sweepstakes. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer or in administration of the Sweepstakes
- LIMITATIONS AND RELEASES: Any attempted form of entry into the Sweepstakes, other than the entry methods stated, is prohibited. Promotion Entities are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, mutilated, or illegible entries or for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware, software, electronic, network, telephone or other communications malfunctions, errors or failures of any kind, errors in transmission, lost or unavailable network connections, telephone connections, wireless device connections, web site, Internet, or ISP availability, unauthorized human intervention, traffic congestion, incomplete or inaccurate capture or entry information (regardless of cause) or failed, incomplete, garbled, jumbled or delayed transmissions which may limit or restrict an participant’s ability to enter the Sweepstakes, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s phone, or other matter relating to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes or downloading any materials in the Sweepstakes. If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes; and award the prizes via random drawing from among all eligible non-suspect entries received up to the action taken by the Sponsor provided a sufficient number of eligible entries have been received. Caution: Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent of the law.
By entering, entrants release and hold harmless Pabst, the Promotion Entities and Licensees, their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, attorneys, agents, and representatives from any and all liability for any injuries, loss, claim, action, demand or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with participant’s access to and use of the internet site www.pabstblueribbon.com/pbrmayhem
, the Sweepstakes or any prize won, any misuse or malfunction of any prize, participation in any Sweepstakes related activity, or participation in the Sweepstakes.
As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, entrant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively, before a court of competent jurisdiction located in Milwaukee, WI
, which court shall apply the laws of the state of Wisconsin
without regard for rules of conflicts of law. In any such dispute, participant shall, under no circumstances, be entitled to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (if any) associated with participating in the Sweepstakes, and participant hereby waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- WINNER’S LIST: For names of winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by August 12, 2014 to: PBR Mayhem Festival Sweepstakes, Attn: 10635 Santa Monica Blvd., Ste. 350, Los Angeles, CA 90025.
®, © 2014 The Pabst Brewing Co., Milwaukee, WI